Saturday 2 July 2011

JUNE~137.8 38 1/2-29-38 1/4

I've surpassed the 20 pound mark!  Still a ways to go, but I'm feeling very proud of myself!

Signed up for an online bootcamp~thru No Excuses Workouts~not the early morning, intense workouts, but geared toward attitude changing and mindset adjusting!    Good timing too~I've started slipping bread into my diet~and last months cutting out workouts is making me feel lazy!  The weather's starting to improve and mid-month brings a committment to power walk 5-7 days/week.  My daughter is working at 6 AM for the next few weeks and I've started power walking before work.  Notice increased energy!  It's a great start to the day!!

Had a great time at the re-union!  It  was fun to re-connect with everyone!  I'd had a power walk right before going, so felt energized and fabulous~and altho the color hasn't come thru well with this photo, I think I look pretty fabulous too!

No comments:

Post a Comment